market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouses

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouses
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:50:28 EDT

Cindy,
I bought a 12 x 24x 8 greenhouse from TekSupply (don't have the link but do a google search). For around $800 with all the shipping. We are building a permanent foundation and adding all kinds of perks to jazz it up. Shane Smith (wrote The Greenhouse Gardeners Companion is working with us on the solar heating and insulating aspects. We plan to add much more in the future but one must start somewhere. We also have a 10' x 20' hoophouse that we made with 2x4's and cattle panels, covered with greenhouse plastic.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm

www.IdleThymeFarm.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you should live a lovely life! ~ Shaker saying