market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Some observations and thanks!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Some observations and thanks!
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:34:07 -0500

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 09:45:42AM -0400, IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com wrote:
> So here I am in the middle of crazy times but I want to take a minute to
> give

Thanks for the details of what's going on in Wyoming! We've visited
Wyoming only once. Wonderful place! I fondly recall visiting
Themopolis and Lander. And driving through the Great Divide Basin.
And marveling over the fact: there are fewer people in all of Wyoming
than in our principal market, Austin Texas. I think I prefer your
population density. I suspect that experiencing one of your winters
might temper my enthusiasm.

--
Willie, ashamed that dixie chicks are from Austin
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html