market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] seeds in ice cubes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sue_Baird AT mail.mda.state.mo.us
  • To: bob AT akasha.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] seeds in ice cubes
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 08:43:10 -0500

Thanks Bob for the seed sheller plans. Yes, I got mine this week on plan
on hitting my husband up this weekend. I'm making copies to have on file
here at the office in case someone wants to use them.
It was very generous of you to share them.
Sue Baird
Organic Program
MO Department of Agriculture
PO Box 630