market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] poinsettias

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] poinsettias
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 10:33:32 -0400

Timmer. You can call a plant broker and try to get rooted plants but it
will be hard to find any at this time on short notice. I root cutting June
25 taken from stock plants in Mexico that are ready to pot up today. The
next couple weeks is the main planting time for this crop...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.