market-farming - [Market-farming] Spikes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Spikes
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:10:08 -0400

Del I have really enjoyed your flower observations. At this point I don't
think I'll be selling containers but I have been dabbling in them for fun.
For a spike (I read this somewhere) and it works I tried it. Plant a clove
of garlic where you want a spike. I put two in a container and they grew
quite fast. They are not real tall, but looks ok. I think the lemon grass
would be a bit prettier but cloves of garlic are easily obtained. Beth