market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: heat zones

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KTCopsey AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: heat zones
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:38:45 EDT

Has anyone ever seen plant labels for hardiness zone &heat zone?

Yes, some of the better perennial catalogues are picking heat zones up.  I always grow my plants for a year before selling just to make sure that I know its habits and hardiness - not to mention for cuttings etc

and I just saw the Santa Monica disaster - I sincerly hope that so-one of this list is at that market, but my thoughts and prayers are with all those (hurt or not).
Katy

Living just one cornfield away from civilization

  • [Market-farming] Re: heat zones, KTCopsey, 07/16/2003