market-farming - [Market-farming] Entrust

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Entrust
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 13:15:13 -0400

I want to pass on a note in my newspaper from the University of Maryland
about the availability of Entrust in small quantities. Normally you have
to buy it in a case of 12 one pound containers at a cost of $4200,
unless you have an Ag Chem dealer nearby who will break a case. I was
told you can call Helena Chemical in Hatfield Mass. at 413-247-3126.
they will ship one pound containers to you for $375+ S&H... I use the
non organic certified version called Spintor, because its a liquid there
are inert ingred's that organic types don't like, otherwise its the
same product.
Spintor comes in quarts for under $100 and a quart is more than enough
if you have a few acres...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

  • [Market-farming] Entrust, robert schuler, 07/16/2003