market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: basil

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mary Whitney" <mary AT whitneysorchard.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: basil
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 16:04:46 -0700

I guess ignorance is bliss as we picked our first basil and put it in baggies
and in the fridge. They have been just fine. It is nice to know we don't
have to, but will the be ok in 90 degree weather? We keep it out of the sun
on the sale table or they don't look very good because of the condensation,
but how about when it's that hot..in the house?

Mary

  • [Market-farming] Re: basil, Mary Whitney, 07/06/2003