market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Rabbit invasion

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marc Winterburn" <marcw AT iinet.net.au>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Rabbit invasion
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:17:00 +0800

I use 5 electric wires with the unit on high. The bottom two wires are 2" and 4" above the ground and I have no rabbits in my garden anymore. They have all moved on.
Kind Regards
Marc Winterburn
The Oz Chilli Man

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
- Bertrand de Jouvenel

"If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not believe in it at all."
- Noam Chomsky