market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: vinegar bottles & question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ron Thiessen" <thiessenfarms AT sprint.ca>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: vinegar bottles & question
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:24:59 -0400

> > Has anyone out there found a good cheap source for presentable looking
> > vinegar bottles? Been doing tarragon vinegar, very popular but using
> > Ball pint jars is Not the way.........

Another source that I have used is www.richardspackaging.com

We have tried herb vinegars but find that raspberry and blackberry are the
most popular
at our markets.
What do you find is the best way to filter these? Coffee filters are
suggested but don't work well
for us. Cheesecloth allows to much sediment through.
Any suggestions?

Ron

  • [Market-farming] Re: vinegar bottles & question, Ron Thiessen, 06/19/2003