market-farming - [Market-farming] Re:vinegar bottles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KTCopsey AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re:vinegar bottles
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 10:11:31 EDT

In a message dated 6/18/03 11:05:25 PM US Eastern Standard Time, market-farming-request AT lists.ibiblio.org writes:

Has anyone out there found a good cheap source for presentable looking
vinegar bottles?  Been doing tarragon vinegar, very popular but using
Ball pint jars is Not the way.........

Iuse Sunburst for my bottles - the standard Woozy in 5oz and 12oz(I think).  They do fancy bottles too.  I just checked the site and the 5oz woozy is $7/case of 12.  Lids are extra, as is S&H but it still comes out less the $1/bottle which I sell for $6 or $7 (I might increase the price this yr though).
Katy
Living just one cornfield away from civilization

  • [Market-farming] Re:vinegar bottles, KTCopsey, 06/19/2003