market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Clay Soil Amendments

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Clay Soil Amendments
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:58:46 EDT

Ok so I am a bit behind on email. We get about 750 lbs of brewers wastes every week from our local microbrewery. I till it in, use it for mulch, and compost it. The brewers wastes are just barley and sometimes rye soaked in water.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm

www.IdleThymeFarm.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you would have a lovely life! ~ Shaker saying

  • Re: [Market-farming] Clay Soil Amendments, IdleThymeFarm, 06/17/2003