market-farming - [Market-farming] ADMIN: taking care of business

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] ADMIN: taking care of business
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 08:30:50 -0400

I'm back, and will get all list business taken care of asap. So if you've
asked to be unsubscribed, got questions, etc, it'll all be taken care this
morning.

Nice to be back, and see an active list. I've received several private
emails of thanks & relief from new farmers, happy to have found such a
helpful group. The thanks goes to the whole list!

Liz Pike
List Administrator
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com
http://www.laughingbrookfarm.com

  • [Market-farming] ADMIN: taking care of business, Liz Pike, 06/16/2003