market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] herb plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "James H. Corey" <1corey AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] herb plants
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:40:33 -0400

Richter's is where I order most of my herb plants, and they have the most extensive list of herbs, including the exotic, that I have ever seen.  Officinalis is the Rosemary that is most commonly used, and has a nice upright shrub growth - we grow it here as a hedge it gets so big!

Pam Corey
Rose Hill Plantation

Hook Family wrote:

Does anyone know of an online source to order herb plants?