market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Fusarium

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Fusarium
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 08:51:55 -0400

Alex,

Thanks for the great idea. this kills a few birds with one stone. Now we
know where all of the 2004 season alliums will be going. We grow more
and more garlic, onions and leeks each year and this are will be perfect.

Any idea where to get a hold of the film "Life in the Soil"? A local
organic farming group I belong to is always interested in such things
for meetings.

Lucy Goodman
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris, OH
Check out the Boulder Belt website:
"There is no way to peace---peace is the way."
A.J. Muste