market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Dipel

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Dipel
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 10:13:28 -0400

I have used Dipel since it came out in the 70's its still great stuff but we
have moved on to using a more effective strain called Xentari. Whatever you
use
apply it roughly every seven days best in the evening, add a spreader sticker
on
waxy leaf plants like cabbage or it will run off the plant. If it rains you
will
have to reapply the next day. You will also have to apply as the plants grow
new
foliage...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.