market-farming - [Market-farming] thanks long-time subscribers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] thanks long-time subscribers
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 18:39:16 -0400

Here's a ((((cyber-hug))))) to all of our list regulars!! Thankfully, none
of you have unsubscribed during this "invasion" ; )) and have even stepped
up to the plate with your answers, comments, and questions. Thanks alot! I
could not manage this list without you. Those of you still able to get to
your computers during this busy time and connect with one of our new
members, thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart!!!

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com