market-farming - [Market-farming] unsubscribing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Margaret <booldawgs AT cavenet.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] unsubscribing
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 22:32:52 -0700

I am pretty much a lurker trying to learn how to turn my farm into a money making instead of a money taking operation. Do any of you people read the words at the top??? It is right there in black and white how to unsubscribe !!! Just do it your self!!!
I have 15 cows and calves, 28 sheep and lambs, pigs, chickens, a huge garden,pastures and hay yadda yadda and I can still see the instructions at the top.
Take yourself off!!