market-farming - [Market-farming] ADMIN: appropriate to post

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] ADMIN: appropriate to post
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:11:32 -0400

Please don't post private phone numbers on this list. Though the
information may be helpful to some members, it's inappropriate (do you have
the person's permission??). If you need to give out a phone number, or
discuss matters unrelated to market farming, please take your conversation
private, or post a request to the list for those so interested to email you
privately. Posting numbers for public companies is fine as that's public
info anyway.

(Hang in here, folks! Many of these new subscribers are also new to
computers &/or email lists. We'll get things settled back down, and folks
in the groove very soon! It is nice to see new faces and feel the
eagerness...makes me think back to my early days....naw, ain't gonna think
back that far ; ))

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC