market-farming - [Market-farming] Is Johnny's popular or what?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marc Winterburn" <marcw AT iinet.net.au>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Is Johnny's popular or what?
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 00:05:22 +0800

I see from all the new people how popular Johnny's Seeds is. I just received
a parcel of seeds from them here in Australia. I also bought some spare
plates for my Earthway and a lb of Dipel. The Dipel was seized by Quarantine
in Melbourne, Australia. I have to apply to the Biological division for an
import licence but they tell me I will get my licence(after payment-$60).At
least it means that I can import any amount now.
Mid winter here in Gingin, Sth West Oz, we are having 20C degree days and 5C
degree nights. Pretty Chilly.
We are planting Cabbage, Cauli, Celery, carrots, snow peas, onions,
lettuces,silver beet, spinach, broad beans and radishes tomorrow.
Also nearly time to get my chilli seeds started in the hothouse ready for
spring transplanting.
Welcome everyone.
Kind Regards
Marc Winterburn
The Oz Chilli Man

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
- Bertrand de Jouvenel

"If we do not believe in freedom of speech for those we despise, we do not
believe in it at all."
- Noam Chomsky