market-farming - [Market-farming] Bonemeal

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jjvaughn AT juno.com
  • To: Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Bonemeal
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2003 06:15:48 -0500

We sell grassfed beef, pork and lamb and our processor has started saving
some of the bones for us. Anyone making their own bonemeal? Any
suggestions on what to use as a grinder? I know many people don't use
because of not knowing the animal source, but all these animals are
raised on our farm. Any problems with bonemeal when you know the source.

Jim

Jim and Julie Vaughn
Rocky Glade Farm...your connection to a real family farm!
Eagleville, Tn 37060-4102