market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] product liability insurance

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bill Bradshaw" <eastexfarms AT direcway.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] product liability insurance
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:48:53 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard D. Salmons" <salinevalley AT direcway.com>

> We have been trying to locate product liability insurance for our gourmet
> mushrooms for six months. >

I Have product liability insurance through United Fire Lloyds. The office
that I do business with is located in Galveston, Texas.
My insurance classification is nursery- garden. The coverage is for 2
million with premium of $500.00 per year. This covers my produce business. I
sell wholesale and my buyers required that I have the coverage. Wal-Mart
being one. The insurance is commercial general liability. I bought the
insurance through my local agent. Hope this helps Bill Bradshaw Cherokee Co.
Texas

> > Market-farming mailing list
> > Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
> > http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/market-farming