market-farming - [Market-farming] Frugality vs. Fashion Statements ;-)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Alliums <garlicgrower AT earthlink.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Frugality vs. Fashion Statements ;-)
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 18:51:58 -0400

Liz wrote:
Allan, I second the knee pads! But instead of the kind sold for gardeners,
get them in the sporting goods section for skateboarding/soccer/etc.
They're relatively cheap (under $10) and because they are "jointed" stay in
place better.

I wouldn't be caught dead in the polyester pants Dorene suggested ; ))

Huh! At $2 for my polyester pants (I was SO disappointed the hot pink ones didn't fit and had to go for the neon blue instead -- if you're going to be the Anti-Martha, you might as well go for broke! ;-D) vs "under $10" for your knee pads, I think *someone's* doing better at managing her bottom line -- and it ain't the List Manager! (Although I'm sure she looks A LOT better in her knee pads than I do in neon blue!)

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of