market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] A couple of questions for more experienced farmers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] A couple of questions for more experienced farmers
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:36:24 -0400

3) Give really picky folks jobs that won't get them dirty -- maybe these folks should be harvesting and prepping the herb flowers for drying and potpourri! ;-)

Hope this helps!

Thanks for all the info, Dorene!!

Unfortunately, it is I who is dealing with removing soil from the knees of some pants that shouldn't have been worn into the garden. It is I who 'went down like a camel' when I saw something that needed to be done when I should have simply been observing...and picking flowers! -Allan