market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Growing anything in bags

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Growing anything in bags
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 19:42:33 -0500

Speaking of bags... we, of course, sell those hanging bags of flowers. We
can never keep enough of them in stock. We get them planted with ivy
geraniums, impatiens, begonias, and a few with portulaca. They sell for $20
apiece.

I have no idea what the procedure is for planting them. It sounds labor
intensive.

Wonder if you could do strawberries in them.

Del