market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] DR Trimmer

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Steve Sando" <steve AT mrlucky.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] DR Trimmer
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 11:00:03 -0700

> > > I'm writing in the hopes that someone on this list has had
> experience
> > > with this machine or this company or knows someone who has.

I have the field and brush mower and I love it. I almost didn't get it
because the marketing is so aggressive and over the top, it made me suspect.

Be aware though that if something goes wrong, who is going to fix it. And
the shipping charges are wild. Even with free shipping, they charge to
deliver ot to your door rather than some obscure pick up point. But it does
work and the one time I had to use the phone support, they were very
helpful.

Steve