market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] multiple crops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] multiple crops
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 11:37:03 EDT

My beds are a plethora of intercropping. We are planting petunias with the beans, radish with beetberry and spinach, nasturtium with the cabbage, parsley with the tomatoes, Scallions with the beets Carrots and Leeks, Marigolds with the potatoes, and the list goes on. I am also using border trap crops of bouquet dill.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm

www.IdleThymeFarm.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you would have a lovely life! ~ Shaker saying