market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] web page hosting?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: xxchef AT wmonline.com, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] web page hosting?
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 05:26:14 -0400

David - Join a DSN routing utility like EasyDNS. www.easydns.com This gives you immediate control of where your URL points (none of the filling out 'forms' and waiting for other parties to point the name servers at your new site. Once you've done this, gamble the $5 or $10 a month to see what you paid for. Set up a backup page at a free site and, walla!, you can move away from a disappointing ISP at a moments notice and continue to shop.

That's what we do

-Allan