market-farming - Logo totes was Re: [Market-farming] Market Research [was Re: Share Boxes (?) ]

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Steve Sando" <steve AT mrlucky.com>
  • To: "Jay Gee" <jaygee AT jghelp.com>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Logo totes was Re: [Market-farming] Market Research [was Re: Share Boxes (?) ]
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 12:15:00 -0700

Changing the subject line again, does anyone have a great source for logo
totes?

I know I could sell them at the markets. I have lots of tourists who want to
buy something but don't want anything fresh. kind of bugs me but if I can
make a few rupees.....

Steve

Steve Sando
Music for Grown-Ups: www.mrlucky.com