market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Rolling Dibble Marker Drum

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Judy & Ernie Duckworth" <jeduck AT midwest.net>
  • To: <sjfb AT worldpath.net>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Rolling Dibble Marker Drum
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 21:48:02 -0500

Sandra,
I made one and used it to mark out holes to plant 1500 annual
strawberries, a couple of years ago. I feel it worked fine. The only draw
back that I see is that the angle brackets will bent somewhat if the ground
is very hard. I still like it though. I'm been trying to figure out the best
way to change the spacing quicker. I went by the instruction and they were
fine. I did use 1 inch PVC sch 40 pipe for the handle and so for it is
holding up.
Getting rain here now and turning colder and we have strawberries
starting to bloom.
Southern IL.
Ernie