market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mahindra

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jim Woodyard <mwjw AT swbell.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mahindra
  • Date: Sat, 05 Apr 2003 00:08:37 -0600

Maybe I was out of sync with you when I visited a while back but thought the
offset tractor that looked like a Farmall 'C' was a Mahindra. I didn't recall
you having a 3505. The dealer at Gainesville had a 3505 and quoted me $14500
with loader. The dealer in Conroe had the 5005 but after discussing it more
with him and another have decided to go with the 5500 2wd. I think the wheel
weights are included with the loader. He definitely had better pricing than
up
this way.