market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] managing Mailing Lists

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mckemie AT access4less.net>
  • To: Steve Sando <steve AT mrlucky.com>, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] managing Mailing Lists
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:12:29 -0600

On Wed, Mar 19, 2003 at 03:06:48PM -0800, Steve Sando wrote:
> Does anyone have any clever ideas for managing my client mailing list? I was

Can you be more specific about "managing"? Many hosting services offer
maillists as part of the package, mine offers MailMan. I try to talk
my customers into subscribing themselves just as you subscribe to this
(market-farming) list.

--
Willie Time for a Kurdish state?
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html