market-farming - [Market-farming] managing Mailing Lists

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Steve Sando" <steve AT mrlucky.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] managing Mailing Lists
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:06:48 -0800

Does anyone have any clever ideas for managing my client mailing list? I was
using List Bot for free. this was bought out by Microsoft and now it's $200
a year. It' sjust not worth for such a small list with infrequent postings.
Is there software that will work well with Outlook Express or a service
that's alittle more reasonable?

I've tried doing it myself with Outlook Express and it was a nightmare.

Thanks,
Steve