market-farming - [Market-farming] flea beetles vs eggplant

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Amy K. Johnson" <akjedj AT access4cheap.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] flea beetles vs eggplant
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:13:24 -0800

I agree with Alex that folks need educating even when it comes to eggplant
that is a diferent color. I grew one last year that was a neon purple and
folks kept saying, "What's that?" It was hard to convince them that the only
diference was the outer color. And in fact, the neon tasted better.

Amy K. Johnson
Johnson's Produce Patch
Long Island VA

  • [Market-farming] flea beetles vs eggplant, Amy K. Johnson, 03/18/2003