market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bumps on the hoophouse learning curve

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bumps on the hoophouse learning curve
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 06:36:24 -0500

Marlin, I did the best I could. If I could have cleaned up your email from
the server, and sent it out for you, I would have but I don't have that
capability. All I can do is reject with a reason. I saved a copy of your
post to my own email client, and waited to hear back from you. What I got
was a repeat of the exact same post, so I assumed you didn't understand...I
figured part of a message was better than no message. And yes, I realized
you'd spent a long time doing the soil test numbers and I hated not
including that part.

Whenever any of you get a rejected/bounce-back message from this list
server, always check your headers. I will put in an explanation for why the
message was rejected. The usual reason is that the post was too large,
exceeding the 20 k limit. (or that you're a non-member-get a dozen of those
a day). Martin, in yours I explained that the soil test formatting did not
work and it showed up as html, go figure...I know you didn't send html-the
rest of your message was plain text, so why that bit of weirdness happened I
have no idea. There was nothing below the soil test figures...so again, I
did the best I could...I hate mailman. Give me Lyris any day.

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com