market-farming - [Market-farming] Would you like...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "jay gee" <jgj23 AT mindspring.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Would you like...
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:10:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I recently finished a new version of the
Blueprint for Promoting Farm Products
and provided web and downloadable
copies to Liz for the MarketFarming.com
web site.

In the process of doing this project, it
crossed my mind that many of you
might find having one or both of the
following types of guides also
available:

1.) How to Write or Create a
Farm Brochure or Web Site

2.) How to Write or Create a
CSA Brochure

If I get a response from at least six
different people for each type of
guide, I will invest the time in producing
them. It would probably take about
a month for me to fit the work in my schedule
before a satisfactory version was ready.

If Liz is willing, I will provide the finished
documents to her for distribution from
the MarketFarming.com web site.

Please reply to me on or off list, but be
sure to indicate in your reply which type
of guide interests you. I may need to
ask you some questions when writing
the guide.

Let me know.

Jay Gee
not a farmer - but interested in farming