market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] OT: War issues comparison

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Vic & Pat Jackowsky" <3littlepigsmkt AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] OT: War issues comparison
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 19:58:41 -0600

>Rick W. wrote:
Even though I keep hearing how a majority of Americans support the
> President, why is that you never actually meet anyone who does? I
certainly
> have not and I meet a LOT of people.

Hi Rick,
I'm Pat, nice to meet you. Although I am not the majority, I certainly
support the President. Perhaps my support comes from the 25 years my
husband spent in the Military and learning the threat other countries are to
our freedom and very lives. Please take a look at the address below. I
believe it speaks what a lot of Americans feel, especially those who have
served their country and trust and support their leaders.