market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] my apologies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] my apologies
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:56:43 -0600

Aimee,

This is a different kind of list and we do go OT sometimes.  Some of our other political discussions offend others even though they are market farming related.

Oh and we get into it on different issues related to philosophies of farming.

Your apology was good spirited and I am glad to have a new member.

Welcome to Market Farming.

Del Williams
Farmer in the Del
Clifton IL