market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] records

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] records
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:38:49 -0500

Leigh - If you are on a Mac, you will most likely benefit by staying with Eudora. You'll be astonished by the features in the 5.x versions. Filemaker has the capacity to send email directly to Eudora from the filemaker. There are also ways to send email from eudora to filemaker, but I think both of these capabilities are introducing unnecessary complexity to CSA management and records. Eudora has powerful search capabilities, so it's easy to retrieve 'lost' emails from your archves. As far as I know, Eudora 5.x versions will have no problems importing your older information, including address books. Talk more off-line. -Allan