market-farming - [Market-farming] OT discussions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] OT discussions
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:17:52 -0500

Hi All,
I wonder if some of the threads on this list wouldn't be more appropriate on
a 'sustainable ag' or 'organic ag' message board. I'm trying to set up a
farm on my own, and I thought when I signed up that this list would be a
great way to hear how other small farmer are doing things. I've found the
threads on market farming techniques

Paul, I have been on this list from day one which is 2-3 years. Mostly it
is full of great info, so don't give up. We are totally in winter mode
here. The best way to get this group on topic is to ask a question as you
can see we can't seem to keep our 2ยข to ourselves.

While I have not considered unsubing I have deleted without reading quite a
few. I don't really mind OT, but I hate rude. And there has been a bit too
much rude, everyone needs to get into the fields :).

Beth

  • [Market-farming] OT discussions, Hook Family, 02/06/2003