market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] flower seeds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: "'market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] flower seeds
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 08:04:06 -0600

Marie,

We get most of our cut flower seeds from Johnny's, although some come from
Fedco. Gloeckner's has a great selection, but the package sizes are a
little large for us. And, our Lisianthus comes from Park. Then, for stuff
we just can't resist, although we really don't need it - those seeds can
come from any of the catalogs that hit our mailbox!

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm