market-farming - [Market-farming] market for frozen steaks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: cplum <cplum AT comcast.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] market for frozen steaks
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 13:10:02 -0700

Hi Rick, it sounds to me like you need to target a steak-eating base. how about an ad in the classifieds of a nearby or city newspaper? forgive me if this sounds too simplistic, but I know there are plenty of people who would love to be eating your steaks and have the money to buy them; you need to figure out how to reach this specialty market as directly as possible to maximize your return.

best of luck

cheryl plum
marketer of certified
organic pecans for