market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Frozen meat maximum holding time

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Rick Hopkins" <rdhopkins AT americanpasturage.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Frozen meat maximum holding time
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:37:46 -0600

Del,

We have a generator and battery/inverter backup. If the freezers are left
closed, the batteries will last for 24 hours.

In Missouri your packages would have to have a label either bearing the
state inspection seal or the USDA seal to be able to retail. It doesn't
matter whether they are paper wrapped or vacuum sealed plastic.

Rick H.