market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Row Covers and hoops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: pam AT twinoaks.org
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Row Covers and hoops
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:09:50 -0500

Marie,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Just went out to the shed to measure the inner
hoops. For our 4' beds we have 6' between the
eyes, and about 6" in the ground on each side.
I was interested by the suggestion of using
high tensile wire for hoops, but you wouldn't be
able to bend little eyes in it, which I like.
Pam, Twin Oaks, Louisa, Virginia