market-farming - [Market-farming] yogurt

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Hook Family" <guldann AT ix.netcom.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] yogurt
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:37:18 -0500

> > juice concentrate, it immediately curdled and separated. Anyone have
some
> > help for us in creating flavored yogurt? Thanks!
> >
> > Tom Anslow
> > Limerock Orchards

Did you try to add the flavoring before the heating or making process? I
find you have to make the yogurt, cool and then add flavoring as you eat it.
This is with fruit stuff. Its probably the acid in fruit you sort of are
adding a curdling agents like making cheese :). I don't know about a bit of
vanilla or maple syrup or other sweetener. Beth

  • [Market-farming] yogurt, Hook Family, 01/28/2003