market-farming - [Market-farming] OT yogurt

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom at Limerock" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] OT yogurt
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:56:44 -0500

Hello -- My WW (wonderful wifey) has taken to making stovetop yogurt
lately, and doing well, until today. After several successful batches,
she/we thought about making a flavored batch. Well, upon adding some cherry
juice concentrate, it immediately curdled and separated. Anyone have some
help for us in creating flavored yogurt? Thanks!

Tom Anslow
Limerock Orchards