market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Prices

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: PATRICIASHERBS AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Prices
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 11:57:02 EST

  Thanks Liz!!
  It wasn't even 5 minutes after I sent my post, that I received an email about why I couldn't & shouldn't be talking about prices on the Market-Farming List.   From now on,  no one else gets to slap my wrists, except you Liz- the List Administrator  : )
   I feel the more information one haves, the better for ones business.   So let's hear some prices.........
Rose, I will directly send you some information.

Patricia Mattson
http://theherbgarden.biz

excuse me??

I saw nothing out of line with your post Patricia.  Prices/income/whatever
is free to be discussed here.  Though it might make some people squirm, for
many for others it gives valuable insight into the business, especially
since pricing & production costs are such a fickle component of our jobs.

Liz Pike
List Administrator
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC