market-farming - [Market-farming] sources

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] sources
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 09:59:38 -0600

Regards to the list:

I would like to have bittersweet, gooseberries and hazelnuts to plant
instead of relying on the wild plants. Where can I buy them? Has
anyone ever taken softwood cutting from wild plants such as these and
propagated them with any success? The yield and quality of the wild
berries and nuts have been disappointing probably due to drought?

Marie in Missouri