market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] The End and another Beginning

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] The End and another Beginning
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:30:33 -0600

Regards to the list:

Joan wrote: We can supply thousands of sweet gum balls - they are like
ball bearings right on the path to the hen house

Joan, I see you will be on the panel regarding value added at the Great
Plains Vegetable conference. Perhaps you should glue a couple of eyes
on one of those gumballs (one with the stem still attached), then glue
on a small safety pin and sell them as jewelry. We made those in
Scouts. That's value added for sure.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Marie in Missouri