market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] The End and another Beginning

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] The End and another Beginning
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 13:16:25 -0500

Bob -

I've never seen a write-up on your operation here on the list. Excuse me if you'e already given details.

Sounds like you're working with a heated greenhouse and have a farm stand? (?)

How big is your greenhouse. What style? How is it heated? How do you ventilate it this time of year.

Sorry for all of the questions. Thanks for all of your good input to the list.

-Allan